Help With Family, Finances And The Future
Estate planning, estate administration and probate can present a multitude of challenges to individuals and families with tough choices to make. Everyone wants to protect family, preserve wealth and prevent problems, but it can be difficult to know exactly how to do those things.
If you are facing important decisions, questions or conflicts regarding family members, finances or future arrangements, you may be searching for an attorney with the ability to understand every dimension of your situation — and the ability to find solutions to difficult problems. This means your lawyer should have comprehensive, detailed knowledge of taxes, health care issues, estate planning instruments and the administration of estates in probate court.
Focused On Estate And Elder Law Since 1986
At the Law Offices of Nancy M. Rice, we have extensive knowledge and experience with regard to elder law and estate matters. Since 1986, we have focused our practice on elder and disability law, estate planning, and probate and estate administration, helping our clients and their families protect their rights and interests. We can help you and your family with matters including:
- Long-term care planning and Medicare and Medicaid concerns
- Living wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents
- Trusts such as special needs trusts, supplemental benefits trusts and life insurance trusts
- Federal and state estate tax, gift tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax matters
- Estate litigation involving will contests, contested guardianships and other disputes
- Alternatives to estate litigation
- Choosing or removing executors
- Representation for beneficiaries
New Jersey and Pennsylvania estate and probate laws, which were complicated to begin with, have changed significantly in recent years. Combine legal and procedural complexity with the emotional drain that family issues and life transitions can bring, and you have the need for real guidance. That's where we can help.
Estate Administration And Probate Lawyers Serving All Of New Jersey | Contact Us
Attorneys with the firm are admitted to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We serve residents of those states and as the local representative for out-of-state executors and beneficiaries of wills and estates in New Jersey and Pennsylvania probate courts.
Contact us to discuss your needs with an experienced elder law attorney in Cherry Hill or Ocean City.