Andrew L. Mackerer
Andrew L. Mackerer, Esq., specializes in estate planning, tax planning, estate administration, and health benefits planning counseling families, individuals and business owners in the range of issues surrounding the preservation and transfer of assets during life and upon death. In addition to preparing wills, trust agreements, powers of attorney and health care directives, Andrew serves clients in trust and estate administration, probate, and beneficiary representation.
Andrew has successfully represented clients in trust and estate litigation involving undue influence, duress, capacity, and other probate litigation. Andrew also represents individuals and families in guardianship proceedings.
Andrew graduated from Cornell University in 2002 and earned his J.D. degree from Temple University in 2005. Andrew is currently enrolled at Temple University pursuing an LLM in taxation. He has completed the requirements to receive his Estate Planning Certificate from Temple University and expects to complete the LLM program in the Spring of 2014.
Andrew is a member of the Camden County Bar Association as well as the American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Probate & Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- New Jersey, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2005
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2005
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Economics and Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Console Law Offices, Associate Attorney, Philadelphia, PA (August 2009 - January 2012)
- Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, Contract Attorney, Media, PA (November 2008 - August 2009)
- Mager & Goldstein, Associate, Philadelphia, PA (February 2006 - July 2008)